10 things about Rajinikanth listing down hope you enjoy it
Personal Unknown facts of Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth was born in Bangalore on 12 December 1950 and his real name is Shivaji Rao Gaekwad. They named him after the Maratha warrior Chhatrapati Shivaji. He was the fourth child of his parents, Ramojirao Rao Gaekwad (father) and Jijabai Rao Gaekwad (mother). His mother died when he was nine. His father was a police constable.
- Rajinikanth married Latha Rajinikanth on February 26, 1981. She is an Indian film producer, playback singer, the founder, and correspondent of The Ashram, a Chennai-based school. Her daughter made her as chairperson of her production company, Ocher Studios.
- Their two daughters are Soundarya Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rajinikanth
- Soundarya Rajinikanth is an Indian producer, director, graphic designer, founder and owner of Ocher Picture Productions who works in the Tamil film industry.
- Aishwarya Rajinikanth Dhanush is an Indian film director, playback singer and India’s goodwill ambassador for the UN Women organization.
- She is the elder daughter of actor Rajinikanth. She began her career in the film industry with 3 starring her husband Dhanush.
- Rajinikanth is the best example of simplicity because he always prefers to wear dhoti and kurta. He loves yoga and spirituality, politics and culture. The intellectual person who reads a lot.
- He treats everyone with great respect and equality on the sets. Whether it is a light boy or a co-star, he does not discriminate against them.
- While his films do not perform well at the box office, he will return money to the distributor from his pocket to balance the loss of distributor.
- He respects his fans as much as the fans do. He canceled his birthday and donated Rs 1 lakh during the recent Chennai floods. That shows he also loves social work.
Path of Rajinikanth’s success
- Rajinikanth was born in Bangalore on 12 December 1950 and his real name is Shivaji Rao Gaekwad. They named him after the Maratha warrior Chhatrapati Shivaji.
- He was the fourth child of his parents, Ramojirao Rao Gaekwad and Jijabai Rao Gaekwad.
- His mother died when he was nine. His father was a police constable.
- He completed his studies at the Acharya Pathasala Public School, Bangalore, till the university pre-level.
- The celebrity worked as a carpenter, wage laborer and also a conductor. While he was working as a conductor his salary was around Rs.750. In the early days, the actor and his family struggled financially.
- When he was working as a bus conductor in the Bangalore Transport Service (BTS) in 1973 he got more interest in acting and began to take part in stage plays. This was the turning point of Rajinikanth to the beginning of his success path.
- The Tamil film director K.S. Is Balachander gave the screen name to Rajinikanth
FILMS AND AWARDS
- The actor has won many awards in both India and internationally. Tamil Nadu State nominated him for the Tamil Nadu State Film Awards nine times.
- In 2014 he won the centenary award of the Indian Film Personality of the Year. He awarded the Entertainer of the Decade in 2011.
- His advisor, K.S. The actor made his film debut in Balachander’s 1975 Tamil film titled “Apoorva Raagangal Sample”.
- Rajinikanth named his first written film Valli. he also acted as a guest in that film.
- Rajinikanth got a first positive role in the movie ‘Bhavana Oru Kelvikuri’
- Rajinikanth’s first Bollywood film was T Rama Rao’s Anda Kanoon.
- Rajinikanth acted in the English action-adventure Bloodstone In 1988.
- The style man acted in the first animate Tamil film ‘Raja Chinna Roja’
- Billa was the first big commercial success film of Rajinikanth, which was the remake of 1978’s Don, starring Amitabh Bachchan.
- Enthiran is the only Tamil film that is included in IMDb’s Top 50 films from around the world list in 2010.
- The last film he acted was a blockbuster film ‘Kabali’, in which he played a Malaysian thief. It released in 2016.
Hope you Loved this one, find more such articles on Picturefoil.com!