Diwali wishes and quotes
Diwali is around the corner. So don’t be short of wishes and Diwali quotes to send to your friends. Here are some of the wishes and quotes, which will be helpful to you.
The return of Lord Sri Ram along with Princess Sita and brother Laxman from 14 years of exile bought a gush of happiness in Ayodhya. After the exile, darkness engulfed Ayodhya. The people of Ayodhya missed their crowned prince very much. So on his return after defeating Raavan, the people of Ayodhya lighted lamps and candles to show their happiness. It was their way to represent that light of happiness and prosperity entered Ayodhya after a gap of 14 years.
The people in the western and southern parts of India perform the puja of Goddess Sri Lakshmi and God Sri Ganesh to bring prosperity in their business and health in their life. While people in the eastern part of India celebrate Diwali as Kali puja. They perform puja of Goddess Maa Kaali to save them from danger. The night of Diwali is a no moon night and so it is termed as Dipanwita ratri which means the night for enlightening the darkness by lighting lamps. Usually, people circulate Diwali wishes and quotes to their dear ones.
Customs during Diwali
During Diwali, there is a custom of distributing sweets to our closed relatives and friends. Along with sweets, nice wishes and quotes conveying the prosperity of relatives and friends are circulated. So here are some of the wishes and quotes to circulate this year among your friends and family.
Also check: Personalised Diwali Wish Page with your name
Also check: Easy and Colorful Diwali Rangoli Designs 2019
Wishes and Quotes
- “A sky full of fireworks, mouth full of sweets. House full of diyas & Heart full of Joy. We wish you a very happy Diwali”.
- “I am wishing that bright lights of Diwali guide you through your way out of every streak of trials in this life.”
- “Another year will be over, another year will come. I hope and pray that the lights of Diwali illuminate the new chapter of your life. Happy Diwali.”
- “As the ‘festivals of lights’, Diwali conveys a vital message that transcends religions: the necessity of doing well and bringing light to the world. I wish you all a pleased Diwali.”
- “Doubt is like darkness, Trust is like light. There is no way one can destroy light by throwing darkness into it. So, let’s come together and celebrate Diwali.”
- “Happiness is in the air its Diwali everywhere let’s show some love and care and wishes everyone out there Happy Diwali.”
- “Have a prosperous Diwali. I hope this festival of lights brings you every joy and happiness.”
- “On this Diwali, I am sending you a diya of my love”.
- “May your life be full of sparkles and colors”.
HD Images for Diwali greetings
Loved this one, find more such articles on Picturefoil.com!