Airtel is providing 3 months of free Netflix subscription for its users. The plan was introduced in August of the previous year. But at that time they didn’t reveal the prices. The offer is given through Airtel thanks plan which is a counter against Jio free subscription of Jiosaavn and Jio cinema. Customers can easily avail this plan through their My Airtel app or Airtel TV. The benefit is worth over Rs 1,500 in the following offer.
How to get 3 months free Netflix airtel:
1) Airtel is only offering the plan for postpaid customers, The plans eligible for the offer includes Rs 499, Rs 649, Rs 799, Rs 1,199 and above.
2) The first step towards availing the offer is to download or update my airtel app from the play store or app store.
3) Click on my airtel app, There you’ll see an option which shows Enjoy Netflix Subscription For 3 Months. The same option is available in the airtel tv app.
4) Click on the claim button in the application.
5) Wallah, you have claimed your free Netflix subscription for 3 months.
If I already have a Netflix subscription?
- In case, you have already subscribed to Netflix, Your 3 months subscription or Rs 1500 will get credited into your Netflix account. You can use that to pay for the next three months of your subscription.
Does Airtel link your Netflix Account With Them?
- Yes, They link your account with Netflix which helps you to pay for the subscription and get many benefits like cashback and offers.
Does the offer will still work if I port my number?
- If you porting your number in airtel only, Then you can ask them to revise their offer in this account. There will be no offer if you port your number to other sim card provider.
1) To avail, The 3 months free Netflix airtel offer, You Need To Be an Airtel Postpaid Subscriber.
2) The amount of your plan should be more than Rs 400 or Above. If you don’t fall in these criteria you can upgrade your account.
3) If you are already a member of Netflix then the amount will automatically get credit to your linked Netflix account. The amount will be equivalent to 3 months of subscription or in Rs 1,500.
4) If you change your plan or your sim service provider than the airtel will not continue to provide you a free subscription. And your Netflix account will get paused. To resume you have to pay from your own pocket.
5) Once your free Netflix subscription is over, Airtel will add the Netflix monthly charges in your postpaid bill. Although, you can remove the linked account from your airtel app if you are not interested in receiving a bill through your mobile subscription.
6) You can’t transfer your subscription or credited amount in other people’s Netflix account. The offer is only for airtel users and can’t be shared with other sim services.
7) Airtel will not provide you with any help with your Netflix subscription and other problems. Because It will be resolved by the Netflix support team.
Loved this one, find more articles on Picturefoil!