Kaun Banega crorepati 2020 registration will be online this year, Because of the COVID-19 situation. And if you have never registered for this amazing show. Then this article will help you greatly. I’ll cover all the ways, In which one could register themselves for this show. And share with you some tips about, What to do after you get selected.
Kaun Banega crorepati is an Indian version of Who will be a Millionaire. From music to audition, and even the hierarchy of asking questions is similar. For that reason, I’ll also take some consideration from that show also. To give you holistic guidance.
KBC 2020 me registration Kaise Kare
Due to the current lockdown that has been imposed, You’ll have to use online means for registering yourself for the hot seat. To participate online, One has to answer questions asked by the host. You’ll find the questions from 9th May to 22nd May, On the Sony channel at 9 pm. I’ll share with you both ways to register for this show.
Date: 9th May – 22nd May
Timing: 9 PM
Where: SONY TV
Eligibility Criteria For KBC
- You must be an Indian citizen and should be living inside India.
- The age of the participatory should be 18 or above
- The person applying should not have any mental illness or for that matter any serious health issues
- You can’t apply on half of someone or participate in another person’s name.
- If you have participated in the show before; And got selected for the fastest finger. Then you won’t be able to participate again.
How to Apply for KBC Online
Apply through SonyLIV App
Step 1: Download the SonyLIV app from Playstore or AppStore.
Step 2: Open the app, In here you’ll find a link for KBC registration. Click on it.
Step 3: Answer the question correctly, Make sure you do not take a long time.
Step 4: After answering, You’ll get a form for filling personal details. Go ahead and fill them properly. (Double-check details before sending them)
Step 5: Patiently, Wait. If you are shortlisted, They will contact you through the information you provided.
Step 6: From here, the KBC team will guide you about, What to do Next. You won’t be going to hear from them; If they do not select you. So keep that in consideration.
SMS is one of the most used methods for registering for KBC. But due to the expansion of smartphones. Not many people use it. You can use both SMS and Mobile App for registering yourself in Kaun Banega crorepati 2020. This way your chances of getting selected are pretty high.
- Wait till Amitabh Bachan Ji announces the question at 9 PM.
- Answer the question, In a format suggested by the video from KBC.
- You’ll receive a confirmation from them, That you have successfully registered for KBC.
- If your mobile operator is other than JIO, Then you can be charged with 3 RS an SMS.
Loved this one, find more such related articles on picturefoil.com below!