Are you looking to reduce your belly fat? That’s a wonderful choice. Because you have just now gifted yourself a few more years. A belly is something which probably not looks good off-shirt but it is also harmful. According to NIDDK, Overweight can bring diseases such as Diabetes and Kidney issues. Sounds scary! Don’t worry we are here to help you get rid of your belly fat. So let’s lose some fat, not hope.
How to reduce belly fat in one week
Surprised! You shouldn’t be. Yoga and meditation for fat loss are no secret for ages in India. Research suggests by NCBI, Meditation has immense benefits and one of which is stable metabolism. When you meditate you cleanse your inner body and energize every skin cell’s inner and outer both. This process of controlling your body behavior is magical for reducing belly fat. Meditation will help you in increasing your focus and willpower to follow other steps in the article. If you have no idea of meditation. Here is something which you can practice a few minutes every day.
1. Sit comfortably and close your eyes, Take use of chair if necessary.
2. Take a deep breath multiple times and gradually slow down your breath speed to normal.
3. Calmly notice any sensation in your body and let go of any thoughts.
4. Visualize the body you are looking for in the next 7 days.
5. Watch the whole process in your mind and show gratitude for your future efforts.
6. Open your eyes and you’ll feel a clear vision and strengthen of willpower for your goal.
2. Commit And Command Your Diet
The first step for weight loss in one week, Is to commit to the deadline. For any meaningful goal, you should have rules and deadlines. So after reading this article you hereby commit yourself the next seven days of your diet.
Rules (Compulsory no exceptions)
- Say Bye To Sugar
- No To Alcohol
- No junk food
- 7 days
Start your diet planning with proteins and carbs ratio for your next seven days. Generally, keep in mind you would require one gram protein for one kilogram of your body weight. A healthy diet may look overcomplicated at first. But it will get simplified automatically once you are familiar with nutrients. This is a detailed Indian weight loss article.
3. Exercises to reduce belly fat
1. Running. Yes, just move your body and increase your metabolism and eventually burn your belly fat with this process. Ideally, start with 15 minutes of slow running and sprint for 5 minutes.
2. Leg Raises. Leg raises are a very easy and effective exercise for losing belly fat. You can do 3 sets of 15 reps.
3. Leg In And Out. Caution while doing this exercise make sure that your hand is not too wide. Do 2 sets of 20 reps.
4. Scissor Kicks. It an absolute crushing exercise for your body. It will hit both upper and lower abs. You can do 3 sets of 12 reps.
5. Crunches. The evergreen friend of the flat stomach is none other than crunches. Caution make sure you do not tuck your chin.
It won’t be news for you that water is very beneficial and necessary for our bodies. We have been studying that our body is sixty percent of water. So I don’t need to emphasis on its ground benefits. But let me suggest the proper method to drink water and the proportionate for good results. Keep this simple method in mind—Drink eight glass of water. That’s it. You can also drink lukewarm lemon water in the morning to rapid your fat loss.
Don’t obsess health but integrate It for long term results. Our biology requires movements. If we neglect our health we are inviting diseases.
Loved this one, Find more such articles on Picturefoil!